Frame Global is committed to providing relevant information and resources that are available both in the public domain and that we can make available to you upon request.
Frame Global Current Favourites:
- The Myth of Diversification Reconsidered – William Kinlaw, Mark Kritzman, Sébastien Page, and David Turkington – February 3, 2021
- SORTINO – Desired Target Return® Briefing
- Post-Modern Portfolio Theory Comes of Age – Brian Rom, 1994
- Macroeconomic Factors Do Influence Aggregate Stock Returns, Mark J. Flannery, 2002
- ETF Trends: The ETF Ecosystem
- When Diversification Fails – T. Rowe Price, October 2018
- A Practitioner’s Guide to Asset Allocation – William Kinlaw, Mark P. Kritzman, David Turkington, Harry M. Markowitz – May 2017
Portfolio Management services are provided by Quintessence Wealth.
Frame Global Asset Management and Q Wealth Partners are trade names of Quintessence Wealth, a registered Portfolio Manager in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan, an Investment Fund Manager in Newfoundland and Labrador, Ontario, and Quebec, and an Exempt Market Dealer in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, and Saskatchewan. The Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) is the principal regulator for Quintessence Wealth.
The opinions expressed are based on an analysis and interpretation dating from the date of publication and are subject to change without notice. Furthermore, they do not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any of the securities mentioned. The information contained herein may not apply to all types of investors. For more information about Quintessence Wealth, please consult the official website at www.qwealth.com.